We found 999 jobs in derbyshire
Filter your jobs:
If you're ambitious with a can-do attitude, then read on this may be the job for you!
We are proud to have an Agile working policy, giving you the choice of where you work either at home or in the office.
You'll create briefs for our merchandisers, set up question templates and pull data into bespoke reports for clients. You need to ensure that information is communicated accurately and help in resolving issues quickly. The role also requires a strong communicator who takes pride in their work, who is able to crack on with their day without being micromanaged.
You will be ensuring our standards are met, processes are followed and everything is on time and on budget. Working as an ambassador for Dee Set and your clients, you will develop, engage, motivate and inspire our merchandising teams to succeed!
- Delivery of a structured plan for each activity.
- Proactively reviewing client data.
- Identifying, resolving and reporting compliance issues.
- Understand and plan clients reporting requirements.
- Providing reports to clients with photographs and insights.
- Respond to client queries on behalf of the Account Management team.
- Provide regular updates to your Line Manager.
- Attend, support and input into regular client review meetings.
- Manage client requests and demands proactively.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an excellent communicator with demonstrable negotiating and influencing skills.
- Be a good listener that is highly customer focused, with a consultative and collaborative account management style.
- Have an ability to build trust and rapport and to develop strong, lasting customer relationships.
- Have a can do attitude, with the drive and tenacity to complete tasks on time to a high standard.
- Have an ability to understand and identify customer needs and develop practical, compelling solutions.
- Be able to engage passionately and proactively with external and internal stakeholders alike.
- Be financially aware and able to work to budgets and to deliver agreed performance targets.
- Have good written and oral communication skills, capable of operating at a senior level within retailers and suppliers.
- Have strong knowledge and understanding of Excel (this will be tested).
- Be challenging and bold to improve ways of working.
- Be efficient and organised.
The position provides opportunity for development.
What we offer:
- Salary: starting from £21,000 up to £23,000 (dependant on experience).
- Flexible working hours, Mon-Fri 37.5 PW with occasional weekend work.
- Colleague HUB Rewards (money off various different retailers, 24hr phone GP).
- Mentoring and training courses so you can progress and develop.
The Account Coordinator will report into the Client Operations Manager.